Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Had this bits

In another life the husband of the daughter of the son went talk with me of what was my feelings about him, I said that he was better than many humans, and nobody was better than him because was white. That I liked very much his father that for me he was white I just didn't said this because I could be sent to a Mad house because I didn't knew human colors.

I without noboy knew was talking with my friend of politician that he supposes bring some relatives from his country you know why? Because he would have to bring friends of grom that were black hadn't nay parentage with him. That he made a law to they enter safely in USA. 

I almost didn't went in a comite about humans in Europe because I though Europeans were majority were gross - torpes, but some years before I said if I were racist the slaves would be whites from Italy, I thought that in some Europeans countries I wold be murdered. The commission of USA was to say that mulatto can't be eternal, one day people came white was a gross the European, was disgusting, they bring a mulatta very black, wasn' that we were talking we were talking that a white person was white, if a son or daughter with a real black with a white was white we would not be a white country but black was horror... They saying that a almost black mulattos was white... They are oubting that we were white. I would never say that I was from a State that mulattos give origin to white people that would be regression.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment