Tuesday, June 11, 2024

One day of that life

 Thought sometime after that when the suffer of another person is paid?

In another life that I gave the money to a son had a farm full of slave to save the soul of his daughter, to my black friend in politics I say the truth but to he don't be my friend but don't hate I asked to be a secret. I was thought of incoherent and cinic. The daughter of my son wanted to marry the son of my black friend, I said Oh do it you gonna pay some sins of your grandfather...

She said that didn't wanted me in her marriage, but when she continuous with her critics I sai I had feelings! I look her face I saw the dishonest girl I said to her is better to you marry with mulatto have the same value then with a mulatto, you are a honest girls! Because I am not racist for me sons of you with that young man for me are white. She complaint so much or other racism...

I went to Germany because there the paranormal was serious, to discover her debt, she thought that the freedom was a precious value even for a criminal that kill a kid, she only helped a man that murder a child. So say don't felt pitty for me that was incoherent for almost all my childhood friend she really pay? She pushed all the guilty for me.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment