Saturday, June 15, 2024

At least I gonna say one story that I listen

 Maybe that "angel" was looking for a guilty person and said so many things maybe she wanted to me keep a watch so to the story...

Guy I know today the woman, she in other lives was prostitutes, was only this kind of life she told me, and that woman made one of the most moral prostitution, a man had a old turtle and paid a prostitute to be with his old turtle. She is prspotente - overbearing, she is from Ceará I know 1000 o f people. His soul is communal with a man of USA, I listen he said to his friends that doesn't want her that they doesn't had the same soul because she born pregnant. He is famous specially in France. I didn't said that stories before because all them are of that kind and so much dirty without a reason.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment