Friday, June 14, 2024

I passed 2 years without a soul maybe I receive other soul

 Was of the 6 to 8 years old. I listen that was to know if a even deserve a soul, if I was a person because happens with all the Brazil, to see if the person enter in the prostitution, because the person had soul for 6 years an is to see if was a good soul that you would be decent even living 2 years without.

I felt so Cearense... At least I love myself, at the time I saw a person from England I used to think could you miter love me because I love you... I nothing of you but one day, because I wasn't feeling that gente, I could be your mother because I want love him even be a love mother, but he said something... That he would want me to be mother of his wife, do you think this is respect? Why so much hate about races like mine? He need hate me?

I passed to think that I wanted a man who had his phenotype. I passed to believe that soul born, and I passed to think that even the more ugly country was a country. A human is something more then DNA, but decency, love for the other human being but this wasn't about me, as ubrace of Ceará with charity for better races?

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment