Friday, June 14, 2024

I brought the Haloween that surpass my all good deeds

 When my females slaves arrive I remeber that I was at least an African in another life. Isaid tothem that I was the owner of the ladies. I said that this time everybody would disgust me, I asked to them if my name was still remembered? I was the black papa, is that my son of that life was call me black, and I was getting mad of he offend me with I was. I was so black I had a bit of blood of French, when they want be human they went to African when they want be shit to Americas, see? I had blue eyes and passed that to the son his mother was very light colour mulatta. I wanting be funny say to the wife that she would avoid another babies because I wanted call the son prince because I was rich.

At the time the human sold was very low, was type 30-60 in the years that had. And the African had to be smart one that was stupid they sell, was that if you fool another African and make him put the scahckles in the foot the person could be sell.

I wanting see all the scorn my son felt for me I say that I was dying but he wouldn't heritage till he love me till believe me and put the shcakles in the foot... He put I jump of the bed and said that he would travel of ship and got knew the Americas, what do you think? I was joking I only want tha the respect me. I am the black papa! He turned of water to wine... In the end what was, before the story of the Halloween, I was so rich and he was so light of color that in France he was considered white and I let him move my factory of chocolate to France, he married with a French of good family girl, probably I was the principal seller for France and, France sell to Europe. And my factory became French.

And the Halloween was because the comemoration of the deads in Africa I said at the time so much lie in France when I was with 20 years, because I put a French woman to run of so afraid of Africa. So was a party in France I even travel to there for the first comemoration, I came near of train, I don't remember why but was to got in the city without be tracked. I went a bar and asked where the unoccupied youth get together? Type young bum men...

So Itravel to almost all the USA to estabilish an French party that was so folk. I even travel to England to convince of the idea. My slaves asked to me how was the sons of America I sai that had ones that love the father but had others... I almost said other. I was father of 3 sons.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment