Sunday, June 16, 2024

In the mailing a racist this about to die his story

 Probably he sai in the wrong sequency to people doesn't understand why he is dying. The first time I saw him was in a video that passed in the Senai about a baker from France. I was doing the course fro bakers, he was a one-man bakery ridiculous don't you think? Probably he even know that he is show in courses around the globe was from youtube. "I" in Senai means industry and not Indian, of course. So I thought what old fancy man jump over the table, Ana Maria pass under he jump over, probably so old that need do that ridiculous things to cheat the advantaged age.

So he was talking about an America singer I think that married with a black woman and they reproduce and multiply black people, I asked why you can live with black people but not brown? The answer thar a French can had black men be fragile in the bed with black men because woul not have black descendants, an this also for French women as long as they didn't had babies he agreed that he though that he was gay and very please, satisfied.

He enerving me saying that would robber me when I was the Willie Wonka. So is because he make French woman pay a country that want robber Africans and they went to bed pay but isn't to have babies. They mix in bed but not the DNA, I don't know but for me that sound like prostitution. I explain to him that France was the door to the chocolate to all Europe that they made a lot of money. He sai that he wanted to buy for one price from me and sell in all Europe 60 times more expensive like gold? I was saying to him that I would not explore my people! That one thing could be manufactured for 1/60 of the price the price 60x it's a robbery.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment