Wednesday, June 12, 2024

No matters chiquito he isn't you

 He in the future a rotten person and to ay even worse he evolute like a human, the future had changed he would ask me in marriage and I said before why I would want and he would say I'm going to punch you in the face, so I change and said I don't want.

And wasn't all who cares for what would happens even 10 years after, would had a commité in Europe to talk about people that are took the chances because they born in forgotten places like I born, I would be in the comite but I dodn't like... The fact is that they prefer an European like a Frankstein like me than one that had only a finger of European... Peopel warn me about him that he wasn't right to say to people in the past to I had even last chances that I was mediocre, he helped very much in my fail, he convince people that any person was better than a person of Ceará, we were worse even than another place from Brazil... How bad are you tho think is he?

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment