Friday, June 14, 2024

That actress born pregnant because she said that slaves

 Would went to bed with white women in USA and the USA would be in the most mulatto. I thought that was so outrageous, be being with the name even more shit, Bought 150 African women to marry with the slaves of happy 150 men, I prohibited the black prostitution, the black female slave all was born in USA. Enter in USA more 6000 black men to slavery. I construct type a magazine with a lot of shops all the stores was mine, to the women worked there, I so afraid of envy that they receive a lit, and I asked for slaves had the right of marry. A politician at the time of his application went to make votes quarreling with me that, people write my name on the ballot paper. Many girls dreamed to work in the big magazine that I built, was a need and wasn't that the reason, sorry, sad. People aged after that my measures avoid many rapes in the USA, people coy me a bit.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment