Sunday, July 7, 2024

And I write a letter

 In that incarnation about my older brother be albino. And I write for the priest that visit that: That I can't say to him who was the demon because he wasn't locked in the body, if I said to him without the demon be locked he only had to move to another boy, and he would win more one body, I suspect that he can win this type of bodies, dogs, followers and babies, I was suspecting that he also used when he doesn't have followers bodies of who live a life that had falsity there, a woman that lie that date a married man, appear be this bodies but I didn't know, that a minister of the demon had to be type a protitute because he like Jesus passes the ministerio but the demon is passes what? Prostitution, murders, robbers... Also imagine that he only passes his power for who lose so much that is stupid betray him. I said that probably the demon would locked if he make a mistake that point who he was, but have to someone see that, and give a depoiment that was valid.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment