Sunday, July 7, 2024

Rute does you the temperance or reasonability?

 When the violence came you are the first to disappear! We can't let people use us, a secret there I had a female friend that I think that was there to find males for sex, even that ha in groups. She was negative for me, she had 15 years old and I was 12 years old, she thought that would change my mind, she thought that younger people was easy to put ideas in their had.

I am of the type, let's make coffee buy a cake and start the gossip, was only conversations, we only like to name them gossip, like faires that like talk the subject of make up we can forgot the strongest value was friendship, the fact was that wasn't luci change the makeup for other with no coherency because need that, was like a expression, a human expression, the soul manifest by some like literature, art, theatre, but even that had things of the other side that copy, they manipulate what the man do, to know his tendency his aspirations and dreams, sometimes we think that demon are human but if he behaves that way? He need a human to show human feelings?

She all the time, making researches to understand things, like wasn't natural. I went away because sometimes I am a magnetic person that people like to be in the same place but not exactly for goo reasons they think that we commit crimes? She wasn't magnetic, she uses the others magnetism. About one of his mad friends, I said had you that conversation with him to say that he was sexual molested, was she a liar was he a liar, he lie to her to be violent person of she was lying to he be accepted of anyway, someone said to me that she was raped after I went away, I saw a lot of movies to understand people got influence but this violence and that went to the movies, nothing what I saw was related to the fact, just had a lot of movies about, only thing make me suspicious that was talking about the subject, one about a gorgeous lady, she was almost the opposite, I passes to think that she was so ugly that need a weird man to make sex with her, say that someone was pretty when she was is because a old man he say those things because they had sex with the ugly lady, see like the ugly watch the beauty the beauty also look for them. And sometimes we understand better, what is the problem, people can't use the others for their demoniac plans.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment