Saturday, July 6, 2024

Another life I used to say

 When I was a chocolatier the son was fat but not so much, I used to think that be lean was elegance, he wasn't that fat the father was owner of a chocolate factory, but I used to say to wife don't let he be to fat. He was in the limiar of be a beautiful kid to a fat tube, of the course had a lot of fat kids in Europe, but isn't pretty. The father was demanding he had to pass hunger to don't be a whale.

I didn't remember that, people said that when we are a father that don't care for the kid we can't remember only the mother and he people remember me, I borrow cum for a ugly white lady of England, I asked what the baby would be mine, she answer nothing! For the science of the time was a kid with only a mother.

I was remembering very well about my fahter, is because we are raise for a grandfather, my father was from England he was mulatto also, he wanted be more light colour than me and he put me to tan the skin in the sun. The ladu from England could even be a relative, she in the time was thinking in me or in the prince of India, her hair was kinky, so she choose me because the prince of India didn't want a son with a white woman with a kinky hair, the chocolate for England came from France because was sent so well packed that and the logistic the completely custom clearance, from France would not stop in many places of Europe because was a from another continent product, you have doubt that stoping in France in place of came directly from Africa the product would passes more time in the frontier of the countries? Cosmetics and medicine was another story the customs clearance was speedy, almost didn't stopped. When the son had his backrupt, I said to the ex-wife that she would give assistance for him and his wife and I would raise his kids with all the care, she can hadn't any more love by him but she was the mother and had obligations yes. He almost dragged me into the hole with him, he talked so bad about my advises that he make people think that I taught him to hide his intentions that was kill the lover of the mother, he pretend that was all Ok with him and kill the guy, he was violent and I am sly according his speech, so how I was disappointed with him. And the years that his mother hide his secrets from me, she knew him very much, I am the one that didn't knew who he was.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment