Saturday, July 6, 2024

More aboutof another life

 After that about the life that my brother was a albino, ha sai to mother to punish me in the next day he wanted to walk with me by the city, to I say that story to people see how I was a brat, I think we call country and not city. All the time I was making the story more good of be listening! In the end was a poem! I was reciting a poem of my own authorship, adn I thinking that I had to tell the story with talent, so was a poem of a violent war, that the shit didn't resign to leave. That the shit in one moment complain that she only would came with war a strepitous replies, the shit said brbrrbrrrrr, but for sure was saying that would not came in piece, and the trumpets showing that the shit was of the trouble, and one moment the shit got more offensive and used that stink matches, and the war came more violent, but one moment the shit was wash of, and he returning me to my mother speechless. That got so famous that was a time that appeared books about wars in Europe, my brother used to say so be a brat again I answer no that day was epic I want live of the memories of that day!

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim




hold on...

No comments:

Post a Comment