Saturday, July 6, 2024

I discover something for the Catholic church at that time

 And after that about the freedom, a person from Europe got to talk with me. One of the questions was, of course he didn't said was a priest, but one of the questions was: "The demon is here", I said that, is relative, and he said why relative? I sai I don't know where is here, how you don't know? If you refer to this room or in the country. So he asked he is in this room I said no! Once the lady of my brother went away I sai to him I wasn't Catholics, see you that the demon look for your church? I more than notice that the woman of the quarrel went to Italy to talk with the Pope, I said that the demon send their ministers to the Catholic church, she probably wasn't catholic but she paid a travel to Italy to see the Pope in person, he got so scared that he wanted to got a ship back to Europe I said that I  would went with him to he got the next boat, I lived near the bay, we got their bag in the hotel and I was help him to went there was full of people to travel in the pier, but I notice that a old well dressed man was following us at distance but he didn't lose us had a good distance, I said to him be careful inside the ship don't talk with nobody, and if need don't show that you are worried, we could be followed and the person got the ship, probably back in Europe you would be Ok.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment