Friday, July 5, 2024

My yesterday dream, appear music name

 And was that I was to start film me, I bought a new stand maybe even today I show a picture of it is one that had motor, is electronic was in my dream. So I was seeing a corset I think that would improve my appearance, just had only one line of clips, and in the back was buttons, impossible of regulation. And when I was thinking about looking things in a backpack, I don't use this kind of bag. I was in a cinema studio, I am having issue with the lights, maybe is there I went to the studio, there had a lot of light even solar, I was looking in the bag, and I listen that would passes a parade of freaks to make me smile, they were in the marriage of one circus freak with another freak circus. I was a little surprised.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment