Friday, July 5, 2024

People doesn't like homosexual, cos they don't help nobody

 See had people that also were usually in homosexual community but this people so bad like their hatters, would you think of people that the gender is confused? Looking for the person you can tell if are woman or man? Like very tall and thin woman? Or a very short man? Or a man or woman with hormonal problems? I am not guilty I am beautiful I only have a face that my gender isn't obvious, people think that I don't show sometimes because I am ugly isn't that. Why I would hie my beauty, is disgusting my gender be not that obvious? Sometimes I think that people that came of a Exterior is in places that I went to see me and they aren't friendly.

I am not homosexual, in the deep I am had no tendency, I like woman well dressed, and I want the same clothes, the same makeup, when I said I was a vagrant was to say that I wasn't wanting got a relation I had a girl that I appreciate but nothing would never happens, I even don't like me that way, is type love had, I just not that way. Is that way hide my face that is beautiful that is young because had hatters?

If I have hormonal problems see that I am strong and I like had more strnght than a normal woman? Is that a sin?

Another the woman that like me, appear that she was looking for man that like masculine woman she is masculine see had mad people, I said probably the man that like you isn't the same that would like me, she answer that like you probably would be racist! Who want racist, the most of then are always falling in the prostitution, so you that are racist watch your guard, the enemy sleep inside you!!! Also homosexual hadn't empathy for is performer-who got nice dressed of the other gender? 

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment