Friday, July 5, 2024

She said that

 That when I was mulatto she was my albino brother. My mother went away and find my father because when he only son at the time was father his son born very black, and he got mad even with she, appear that he said that was he shit inside to that born so black. The nickname that he give for him was shit. My parents didn't lived very much together because was in Japan, at that time the violence was very high, all the time murders, the neguinha didn't wanted live so much there, I almost didn't had memories when she live taking me I was 3 years old, that religions my father was from one one murder the others of the other religion, my mother was afraid of he die, she be widow again and he was younger, people thinks that was bad luck he had a lot other kids and wasn't with my mother.

Once that he went to see the mother he asked me if I thought that he was my father. I sai with you appearance I even would think that we were at least relatives, when I knew him I was already 6 years old. When he went visit mother he always says tha the shit stayed at home, I asked mother I see that shit is a person and not the crap, who is shit? One day she went visit mother and he got a diarrhoea, I said to mother to he listen and he said that he let the shit at home. See say to mother that boy isn't that innocent.

I used to say that the shit used that thing to fool the father, what was? Is that one of the names of the demon was shit, the demon born and be called for one of his names! Would be one day the revenge of the shit, the demon fooled the albino and born black! Is that the demon had two weird sins a codemn got of the hell with him carrying his power... He 2 times that died, his life was more ship once of than another man because he came from USA and the other from England, so they choose the North American, I talked with my companions that if were one of us, we for the good of the humanity would show that a white man of USA and a white man of England the life worth the same, if wasn't the same our life worth more, the demon got the place to make his mischieves a life worth more than other, the England guy was calling us mulattos we said that we were white. and the other was the demon his life was worth less than a life of woman this I don't know how he did.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment