Friday, July 5, 2024

She want, she want to know

 And in the end happens before the end, in another life, that I was a rich chocolatier and entrepreneur, my wife asked the divorce, she wanted to live with a poor white man, I am that kind if the marriage goes to the end I like, but if not I got my ideas and I love it, once after leave me, I was to travel to Europe, live in luxo, she said to me that the white man shit in the bed after sex! He asked what think why he act that way! See is kind a animal poor people are near animal, and he doesn't respect you because you are mulatta an want shit on you! I was joking, but why be that good?

Once in my travels I wanted almost everything but a prostitute I was dreaming with girls tha the dishonesty was like money, I was luck wasn't that young almost my age, 40 years, single what the problem maybe a bit of masculinity, no kids people really hated women that is that kind, how if I care! I was already a father with so sugar that my desire that was all girls, and were 7 daughters. Have those things we want we have. Once I went to see my son to say to him that if didn't educated him good enough, he made me so sad be beat for the man of his mother, that his parents pamper him but that man wasn't his father, the world was a violent place, for me was the same that try got a bone of a street dog, he didn't had a good mother, she was a light colour mulatta but her qualities stoped there, the woman didn't had feelings, ha can't fantasies that he had a mother! She even pretty wasn't. Besides the colour the hair was a disaster.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment