Saturday, June 15, 2024

If she had said I love you

In the another life, I gave freedom after 3 years for the 4 black young women that came from the Country that I born in when I was black. I just wanted listen anything that means that they liked me. They was so pretty that was unfair they be there to marry any of that black slaves, I wanted they return, I wanted to knew what make them be enslaved, they were each crookes cheat with money , type bought and didn't paid.

People was saying that I bought the chocolate to USA, BUT! Buttler what you did? Racist had a problem put a glass shard all the time bigger in the shoe to got in the flesh, one day the shard will be in the knee. If I bring at the time of the cacao seed, would more farms more slaves a USA even more dark... So about the young ladies from my other life country they were the beautiful of the group, many of the enslaved men of Africa was criminals there, they deserve better luck, that didn't return to cheat and would not return to my country, maybe one day in good condition to like the land. Sometimes I thought that prefer had a daughter of colour that one so disrespect like the one of the son, my wife got mad of I be good with the 4 but one ay said my Good he could keep one for him.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment